11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ya'll,

Picked up this EX maybe 2 weekish days ago, after selling my Tesla. My last Honda was a 5th gen 92 EG8 Civic, w/ a built D15B7 and then did a mini-me swap maybe 14ish years ago. Now I'm back in a L15B7, feels like home.

Mods so far:
Partial PPF
3M ceramic tint 50/35/20
Upper window chrome delete
Black OEM Honda emblems
OEM Mud Flaps
HPD Spoiler, I highly recommend not doing this yourself. The template it came with was terrible and if I could do it again I'd take it to the dealer and have them deal w/ it.
Enkei TS5 18x8.5 +38
235/40/18 Michelin PSAS 4
I think that's it for this car. Maybe lower it and a small tune. Should have it paid off by next year and then start saving money for a CTV-4 Blackwing, unless I have a kid it'll be an SQ5 馃槄

Registered
Hi ya'll,

Picked up this EX maybe 2 weekish days ago, after selling my Tesla. My last Honda was a 5th gen 92 EG8 Civic, w/ a built D15B7 and then did a mini-me swap maybe 14ish years ago. Now I'm back in a L15B7, feels like home.

Mods so far:
Partial PPF
3M ceramic tint 50/35/20
Upper window chrome delete
Black OEM Honda emblems
OEM Mud Flaps
HPD Spoiler, I highly recommend not doing this yourself. The template it came with was terrible and if I could do it again I'd take it to the dealer and have them deal w/ it.
Enkei TS5 18x8.5 +38
235/40/18 Michelin PSAS 4
I think that's it for this car. Maybe lower it and a small tune. Should have it paid off by next year and then start saving money for a CTV-4 Blackwing, unless I have a kid it'll be an SQ5 馃槄

View attachment 3154

View attachment 3155
Congratulations on your Civic @omgftmfw and welcome! The gold Enkei's are an excellent touch. Were you considering any other cars with the Civic?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Love those color rims with the red paint!

Welcome to the forum @omgftmfw

Got any pics of your old EG?
Here is one of the last and only photos I have of the car, taken w/ a toaster. I still have the custom WEB cam for it and loved the loopy sound it made.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts