11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow civic folk. Picked up my LX a couple weeks ago. Should have waited for a 1.5T but I had to get a car right away. Previously had a 2017 Civic Si and also a 1997 Civic Ex. Love me some Hondas.

My initial impression of the 22 LX is amazing handling, great tech (push to start, lane keep assist, etc), good looks. The cons are I'm not happy with the power, thought I could get used to it, but it's just not fast at all. Also getting poor mpg. I drive 90% city and have to give it lots of pedal to get around. Overall happy with it.

I chose 16" VOXX wheels. Didn't want to buy new tires. Also didn't want bigger wheels as they translate to less tire and less comfort.

Wheel Vehicle Car Tire Vehicle registration plate
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
681 Posts
Hello fellow civic folk. Picked up my LX a couple weeks ago. Should have waited for a 1.5T but I had to get a car right away. Previously had a 2017 Civic Si and also a 1997 Civic Ex. Love me some Hondas.

My initial impression of the 22 LX is amazing handling, great tech (push to start, lane keep assist, etc), good looks. The cons are I'm not happy with the power, thought I could get used to it, but it's just not fast at all. Also getting poor mpg. I drive 90% city and have to give it lots of pedal to get around. Overall happy with it.

I chose 16" VOXX wheels. Didn't want to buy new tires. Also didn't want bigger wheels as they translate to less tire and less comfort.

View attachment 3878 View attachment 3879
Fantastic looking Civic @Superdave! Welcome to the forum! Are you thinking of adding any mods to get more power out of it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fantastic looking Civic @Superdave! Welcome to the forum! Are you thinking of adding any mods to get more power out of it?
Thank you!

Once ktuner or hondata is out I might go for that. My plan is to rock it for a year or two, then trade for a 1.5T or an Si. It's a really sweet car. I'm impressed with how much comes standard on an 11th gen LX.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Thank you!

Once ktuner or hondata is out I might go for that. My plan is to rock it for a year or two, then trade for a 1.5T or an Si. It's a really sweet car. I'm impressed with how much comes standard on an 11th gen LX.
Ahh that makes sense then, no need to get too crazy on it then. When you get a 1.5T or Si are you going to add more mods to it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts