11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came across this Type R hatchback rendering. What does everyone think? I love the way the front end and wheels look, but I'm not sure how I feel about the back end. It feels like it's missing something.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Cool 11th Type R rendering here but still not as good as others in this thread.

From the rendering artist:

"As a digital artist, I've always wanted to do a quick rendering of an upcoming car, so this is my first! Here is my prediction of what the new 2022 Civic Type R Hatchback could possibly look like! What do you think of it?

Honestly, the new 11th gen Civic design looks a bit tame (especially in comparison to the 10th Gen) but I actually welcome a more mature aesthetic, and I have a feeling the design will grow on me (just like it does every year, minus a few not-so-good-ones ahem ahem)

So I took some liberties to alter the recent photos shared on social media, and doing a smash up with the Type-R spy photos to come up with this.

I personally think it will look great, and look forward to seeing the real thing revealed soon! And more importantly, I can't wait to drive one on track like I have done so much with the FK8.

Feel free to share!

Smash or pass? ;)

-Dennis Caco
Artist and Creator of Max Boost!
Max Boost"

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

1 - 20 of 37 Posts