11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posting here to see if anyone else is experiencing this rattle as well. I thought it was something in the air vents but as I tapped the car lightly to see what it was , tapping the plastic all around the area that I thought was rattle it turned out to be the volume knob on the infotainment system , it rattles even on a smooth highway with minimal bumps , driving me nuts lol any suggestions ? I have a video but can’t seem to post it here

·
Registered
75 Posts
There are a number of rattles we've all heard this Far including me (I thought was somewhere in the dash, turns out it was the housing that the rearview mirror sits on. ) Have you researched some threads first? So many helpful ones out there including one about the infotainment system. (My apologies if you already have of course! Just trying to make it known that you definitely are not alone in your frustrations!)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are a number of rattles we've all heard this Far including me (I thought was somewhere in the dash, turns out it was the housing that the rearview mirror sits on. ) Have you researched some threads first? So many helpful ones out there including one about the infotainment system. (My apologies if you already have of course! Just trying to make it known that you definitely are not alone in your frustrations!)
I’ve only seen one other thread that shows maybe a similar problem ! It was that service bulletin post about the touring , they showed a step by step diagram from Honda how to fix it , apparently there’s a space between the dash and the screen but I don’t see how that would make the volume knob rattle so much , it’s frustrating but hopefully Honda can help me out , I have an appointment soon

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am hearing a rattle, although it sounds as if the exhaust is loose. I’ll check out these other areas.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts