11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new 11th Gen 2022+ Civic gets WIRELESS Apple CarPlay & Android Auto and a BOSE®️ premium sound system, all part of the technology package you'll find in the Touring model and this video from Honda walks you through them.

·
Registered
679 Posts
The new 11th Gen 2022+ Civic gets WIRELESS Apple CarPlay & Android Auto and a BOSE®️ premium sound system, all part of the technology package you'll find in the Touring model and this video from Honda walks you through them.

I'm looking forward to seeing people test out the Bose system and how it compares to other cars.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm looking forward to seeing people test out the Bose system and how it compares to other cars.
With 12-speakers there's no doubt it will be among Hondas best. Possibly better than what the outgoing Accord has. But a new Accord is due for 2023 and I am sure it too will get an even better audio setup.

·
Registered
679 Posts
With 12-speakers there's no doubt it will be among Hondas best. Possibly better than what the outgoing Accord has. But a new Accord is due for 2023 and I am sure it too will get an even better audio setup.
What other companies use Bose for their sound systems? I know Nissan does because I see it in their ads all the time.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What other companies use Bose for their sound systems? I know Nissan does because I see it in their ads all the time.
Mazda's entire lineup does and the new Mazda3 gets a setup similar to the Civic.

MAZDA3 4-DOOR
Available with a premium Bose system, complete with 12 high-performance speakers and BassMatch, AudioPilot, Centerpoint and SurroundStage technologies.*

MAZDA3 5-DOOR
Available with a premium Bose system, complete with 12 high-performance speakers and BassMatch, AudioPilot, Centerpoint and SurroundStage technologies.*

·
Registered
679 Posts
Mazda's entire lineup does and the new Mazda3 gets a setup similar to the Civic.

MAZDA3 4-DOOR

MAZDA3 5-DOOR
Just did a search on the Bose website. The list is way bigger than I thought.
  • Buick
  • Cadillac
  • Chevolet
  • Fiat
  • GMC
  • Honda
  • Hyundai
  • Infiniti
  • Kia
  • Mazda
  • Nissan
  • Porsche