11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new 11th Gen 2022+ Civic gets WIRELESS Apple CarPlay & Android Auto and a BOSE®️ premium sound system, all part of the technology package you'll find in the Touring model and this video from Honda walks you through them.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What other companies use Bose for their sound systems? I know Nissan does because I see it in their ads all the time.
Mazda's entire lineup does and the new Mazda3 gets a setup similar to the Civic.

MAZDA3 4-DOOR
Available with a premium Bose system, complete with 12 high-performance speakers and BassMatch, AudioPilot, Centerpoint and SurroundStage technologies.*

MAZDA3 5-DOOR
Available with a premium Bose system, complete with 12 high-performance speakers and BassMatch, AudioPilot, Centerpoint and SurroundStage technologies.*

·
Registered
851 Posts
Mazda's entire lineup does and the new Mazda3 gets a setup similar to the Civic.

MAZDA3 4-DOOR

MAZDA3 5-DOOR
Just did a search on the Bose website. The list is way bigger than I thought.
  • Buick
  • Cadillac
  • Chevolet
  • Fiat
  • GMC
  • Honda
  • Hyundai
  • Infiniti
  • Kia
  • Mazda
  • Nissan
  • Porsche

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.