11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! Phillip here from Toronto, Ontario. Officially the proud owner of the Metallic Grey 2022 Honda Civic Sport, took delivery this week and gave her a fresh coat of wax 馃槏

Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

Registered
That color and fresh wax truly brings out the sculpted lines. What sold me on the 11th gen Sport was the overall front appearance and those LED鈥檚 at front/back, the compete refresh of the back with ducktail spoiler, roomy interior, racing-inspired seats, retro-looking dash, and the wheels. Basically the entire car. Welcome!

Registered
Hey @TakenWulf

What brand of wax and products to apply it with did you use?

Did you notice any imperfections in the paint while going over it with wax?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey @TakenWulf

What brand of wax and products to apply it with did you use?

Did you notice any imperfections in the paint while going over it with wax?
I Always use Meguires everything for car care. Went with the Liquid Wax and foam applicator by hand
. That has always been my go to. No imperfections that I noticed but I strictly told Honda that they can detail the interior before delivery but please do not touch the paint. They thought it was odd but dealerships are usually the first to destroy the paint with their horrible excuse of exterior "detailing" 馃ぃ

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That color and fresh wax truly brings out the sculpted lines. What sold me on the 11th gen Sport was the overall front appearance and those LED鈥檚 at front/back, the compete refresh of the back with ducktail spoiler, roomy interior, racing-inspired seats, retro-looking dash, and the wheels. Basically the entire car. Welcome!
Thank you man! I appreciate the kind words! Yeah Honda really knocked this one out of the park in my opinion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts