11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Sexy asf, that is I want how to look my sport, I want to add the HDP package but the dealer does not give any info about it...
Welcome to the forum @assaelt! Have you reached out to any other Honda dealers? Some are more on the ball with this stuff than others. How long have you had your Civic?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just ordered the car last Friday in a black color. I just pay $500 for security deposit, maybe when they notify the car is in the dealer they'll show the package.

·
Registered
12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks great! Mine looks the same except for the tint. The tint makes it stand out.
The tint completely changed the look of the car. This is my first Civic and I’m definitely digging the 11th gen styling.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was waxing my car yesterday and hit the S with a wax applicator and it knocked the corner off of the black!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was waxing my car yesterday and hit the S with a wax applicator and it knocked the corner off of the black!
Oh, snap! Assuming the plasti dip got knocked off? At least you got a layer of wax on there. I really wish I don’t live in mountainous PA. Not looking forward to the snow and salt….

1 - 15 of 15 Posts