11th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Not many, I’ve had the ep3 Si the 8th gen Si and my daily has been a Civic Hatchback Sport for a while now all which I’ve left untouched and bone stock minus some Hondata flare
Nothing wrong with a little fun with Hondata. What kind of tweaks have you done with it?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Not many, I’ve had the ep3 Si the 8th gen Si and my daily has been a Civic Hatchback Sport for a while now all which I’ve left untouched and bone stock minus some Hondata flare
Do you see yourself doing more performance mods this time around with the 11th Gen Civic Si?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Do you see yourself doing more performance mods this time around with the 11th Gen Civic Si?
Honestly I don’t think so, but if spoon makes some compatible brake calipers, a rigid collar system and some engine goodies I might just pair that up with the new Hondata system

·
Registered
233 Posts
Honestly I don’t think so, but if spoon makes some compatible brake calipers, a rigid collar system and some engine goodies I might just pair that up with the new Hondata system
How about performance brake pads? Any brands you prefer and expect to see supply this gen?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts