11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
From Car and Driver article about the HR-V in Germany
This mounting of the infotainment screen is less jarring (IMO) than that in the shot from Honda's '22 Civic reveal (I still prefer the current orientation). More controls on the steering wheel. Hope they use this (photo reversed).
View attachment 566

LINK: New Honda HR-V Revealed for Europe with Hybrid Powertrain
Oh nice, good find @VBinNV! All you have to do is lift the infotainment screen and it's the same interior.

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
I like the beige (sick of black) and KNOW that the third day I owned it and got in, a ballpoint pen would fall out of my pocket and etch an eternal memory into that seat.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Civic Coupe EX - Aegean Blue
198 Posts
I will say, having had all gray interiors up until my 2019 having all black, I miss the gray... black is so hard to keep looking clean and nice (pet hair is a pain). I'm not huge on beige... I would prefer a true ivory or white... and I know that would be insanely difficult to keep clean, but the black/white contrast seen in some car interiors is super sharp looking.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Civic Coupe EX - Aegean Blue
198 Posts
@VBinNV and @RobbJK, Which interior color option would you guys pair a lighter color interior with?
Did you mean what exterior color we would pair with a lighter interior color?

Any dark color honestly... the mazda 3 is a great example of a nice ivory offering for interior and it looks great paired with black. I also think aegean blue would be nice with white/ivory interior.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Looks like there's only going to be black and gray interiors available on the Civic sedan.

Gray is a much better lighter interior option than beige as it's obviously far more forgiving. Beige is better left to cars with leather interiors where we don't have to worry nearly as much about it.

The RDX is along those lines...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts