11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
When is the hatchback version of the 11th gen going to be shown to everyone?
June 23rd!

·
Registered
34 Posts
June 23rd!
Awesome! Thanks for the info. Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I hope we do not have to wait much longer for the hatch because I would definitely choose a hatch over a sedan
Hm? Why? Just curious...
I see no benefit of hatchback in Civic (except higher price and probably manual shit). They just made back window to open with trunk lid. You might get some extra space but this is not really 'hatchback'. If you look at Impreza sedan/hatch there is distinctive difference and benefit of hatchback vs. sedan.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hm? Why? Just curious...
I see no benefit of hatchback in Civic (except higher price and probably manual shit). They just made back window to open with trunk lid. You might get some extra space but this is not really 'hatchback'. If you look at Impreza sedan/hatch there is distinctive difference and benefit of hatchback vs. sedan.
Because I have 2 kids and extra space is the name of the game. 2021 civic sedan vs hatch cargo space was 15.1 to 25.7. That 10.6 cubic feet is the difference between bringing my daughter's pack'n'play or...not traveling.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Tonight's the night! be sure to watch the Civic hatch's debut here!

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Because I have 2 kids and extra space is the name of the game. 2021 civic sedan vs hatch cargo space was 15.1 to 25.7. That 10.6 cubic feet is the difference between bringing my daughter's pack'n'play or...not traveling.
Are you familiar with cargo space in the 10th gen Civic hatchback?
From what I can tell the 11th gen version should come close.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Are you familiar with cargo space in the 10th gen Civic hatchback?
From what I can tell the 11th gen version should come close.
Yup! I test drove a few 10th gens before deciding to wait for the 11th. I hope it is similar. I wish it was flatter but we've been getting by on the trunk of a Fit, so 8.9 more cubic feet should feel gigantic. Hopefully we'll find out tonight!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Honda Canada announced today that the Civic hatchback will go on sale on October 1st.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts