• Smoky Mauve Pearl

Votes: 1 5.9%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Land vehicle
The 2022 Civic Hatchback is available in eight exterior colors to choose from: Sonic Gray Pearl, Boost Blue Pearl, Crystal Black Pearl, Lunar Silver Metallic, Meteorite Gray Metallic, Platinum White Pearl, Rallye Red and Smoky Mauve Pearl.

Which color are you getting?

2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Color Options List
  • Sonic Gray Pearl
  • Boost Blue Pearl
  • Crystal Black Pearl
  • Lunar Silver Metallic
  • Meteorite Gray Metallic
  • Platinum White Pearl
  • Rallye Red
  • Smoky Mauve Pearl

·
Registered
70 Posts
I would totally get that Boost Blue, except it's not available with the 6M transmission :/

So it's the Sonic Gray for me, or possibly PWP if that's all I can get in any reasonable time (I don't have a super strong preference for SGP to PWP).

And then I'll fully expect BBP to become available for the 2023 Civic Hatchback around this time next year, while also having a lot more inventory so that there wouldn't be this ridiculous 1-2K over MSRP pricing thing that's likely to happen with the 2022's.

But if I just decided to wait it out and keep driving my 2007 Acura TSX with 165K miles, either it would have some expensive breakdown in that time, or the color/cost picture wouldn't really change, or both.

Such is life.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Would like to see a real smoky mauve pearl, but otherwise sonic gray, boost blue are favorites.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts