11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nice little accessories added to the car.
There are some more carbon fiber pieces in the listing below, I might get them in the future, but for now this will do.
The black exterior handles came with adhesive wipes, and an extra small roll of 3m even though the 3m is already on the inside of the handles. Very useful things I appreciated.

Car Vehicle Steering part Automotive design Personal luxury car

Car Automotive design Vehicle Personal luxury car Automotive exterior
Hood Vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire Grey
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Automotive parking light Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Tire

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Car Automotive design Grey Vehicle Personal luxury car

Automotive design Grey Automotive exterior Fixture Auto part

Interior carbon trims here:
Trims

Handles here:
Handles

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hmmmm. I kinda like the OEM better
The interior trim is ok, not a fan of the black exterior door handles though. They stick out like a sore thumb and draw your eyes to them when IMO door handles have always been something that I like to blend into the side of a vehicle.
Agreed 100%. Some of these people got too much time on their hands.

·
Registered
2022 Civic Hatchback ST 6MT
476 Posts
Exactly, it's your car, and the person who feels happiest looking at the car should be the one who's just parked it and is looking back, or is approaching it ready to drive, thinking "Yanno, I really like how that car looks"

Personally I think the black handles go well with the black window trim and wheels on the SGP Sport here - good thing the car isn't black too!

No offense intendeed to the several people on this board going after that super blacked-out look - black car, black wheels, blacked out badges, super dark tinted windows including the windshield, etc.

I wonder if they even turn on their headlights at night or if they're also tinted dark, LOL - but then I remember the guy I saw driving a Mustang like that once with the vanity plate NAZGUL and I have to say, he owned it like a boss.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I say, you paid/are paying for the car and accessories.. Do what you want and don't mind the haters... :D Im still debating of the black handles for my meteorite gray to match the tint and rims
Thanks, I made this post to show others how it looks. Hopefully it will help others with their decisions. Everyone has their own opinions, especially with cars.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The interior trim is ok, not a fan of the black exterior door handles though. They stick out like a sore thumb and draw your eyes to them when IMO door handles have always been something that I like to blend into the side of a vehicle.
You have a good point. I just like the contrast with the paint and gloss black/black accents of the car.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Another thing those black handles will do is protect the paint from getting scratched up by too many hands on them over time, so, yeah, they’re even functional in regard to paint protection. Wife’s sharp nails is another reason why I’m getting chrome handles for my black sedan. Also, I could care less if some doofus out there in the world doesn’t like it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Another thing those black handles will do is protect the paint from getting scratched up by too many hands on them over time, so, yeah, they’re even functional in regard to paint protection. Wife’s sharp nails is another reason why I’m getting chrome handles for my black sedan. Also, I could care less if some doofus out there in the world doesn’t like it.
Yep, that’s right. It’ll protect the handle from scuffs and such. I would like to see the chrome on that black sedan. Post a pic once it’s done please.

·
Registered
2022 Civic Sport
90 Posts
Thanks, I made this post to show others how it looks. Hopefully it will help others with their decisions. Everyone has their own opinions, especially with cars.
Im still waiting to see these on the meteorite gray before i pull the trigger and buy them, if anyone here has that color with black handles please let me see them!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Nice little accessories added to the car.
There are some more carbon fiber pieces in the listing below, I might get them in the future, but for now this will do.
The black exterior handles came with adhesive wipes, and an extra small roll of 3m even though the 3m is already on the inside of the handles. Very useful things I appreciated.

View attachment 5780
View attachment 5781 View attachment 5784 View attachment 5788
View attachment 5786
View attachment 5787
View attachment 5785
View attachment 5782
View attachment 5783
Interior carbon trims here:
Trims

Handles here:
Handles
You can get the "black shark fin" antenna cover piece for about $20...in order to complete the picture. lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts