11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

If you were on the fence, I definitely recommend the HPD Package. The fit and finish is amazing and it really brings some sporty styling back to the more tame 11th gen refresh.

The gloss black emblem set, really works well with the rally red paint.

I opted for them to not put on the HPD badge as it was just a little too.... tacky in my opinion.

I also got the red illuminated door sills, and those add a nice touch to the interior.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Hi all! View attachment 2606
If you were on the fence, I definitely recommend the HPD Package. The fit and finish is amazing and it really brings some sporty styling back to the more tame 11th gen refresh.

The gloss black emblem set, really works well with the rally red paint.

I opted for them to not put on the HPD badge as it was just a little too.... tacky in my opinion.

I also got the red illuminated door sills, and those add a nice touch to the interior.
View attachment 2606
View attachment 2607
View attachment 2608
It looks great @Josh92! Have you thought about getting some black wheels to round off the look? Or are you going to keep the Touring wheels?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think everything I said lowering wrap the hood black ut a spoiler on which will be black. Dont think I will touch the engine although was told it can fit a type r engine in it from a car guy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts