11th Gen Civic Forum banner

2022 Civic Touring Phone Connection Issues

5K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  SonicSean 
Just started having this issue today where when I connect my iPhone through the USB port used for the Apple carplay , it doesn’t connect , I’m using a genuine Apple cable and my phone is updated. It connects sometimes but it’s off and on but also phone calls don’t work , I have to talk through speaker phone. I’ve had this issue before but now it’s come back , anyone having this issue as well ? Pressing cancel does absolutely nothing as well , turning the car off and on doesn’t work either , even after letting it sit for a long time View attachment 8385 View attachment 8386
I have the same issue, and factory format fixes the issue (temporarily of course), but i have to sit there and wait for like 15 min for the whole system to boot back up.
Even have a list on my google keep for what are the settings that was saved. Like a back up which is kinda pretty lame. Which i go through once i do a reset.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.