11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would someone mind posing an image of what their Touring model's floor mats look like?\

Or is there a Civic logo on them, or are they just nondescript black? Thx

·
Super Moderator
142 Posts
Just black.
I bought the all weather ones with the civic logo on the drivers side. Pretty flimsy.

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Touring (Rallye Red)
76 Posts
Would someone mind posing an image of what their Touring model's floor mats look like?\

Or is there a Civic logo on them, or are they just nondescript black? Thx
These carpeted floor mats are the original floor mats for my 2022 Touring. There is no Honda or Honda Civic logo on them as you can see. I purchased the all-weather floor mats from the dealership which are much better.

Automotive parking light Grille Hood Automotive lighting Car

Car Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle Grille

·
Registered
26 Posts
These carpeted floor mats are the original floor mats for my 2022 Touring. There is no Honda or Honda Civic logo on them as you can see. I purchased the all-weather floor mats from the dealership which are much better.
I have an LX and those black floormats are what came standard as well. Luckily the dealership threw in All-Weather Mats, front and back, with hooding (?) around the sides which I think have the Civic wordmark on it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
As others have mentioned, the OEM floor mats for the touring are pretty basic. No logos, just plain old black. Not very thick either.

I’m guessing they’re all the same regardless of trim.

I also purchased the OEM All Weather Floor Mats. But I didn’t get rid of the original floor mats.

I actually installed the all weather mats on top of the original ones. Except for the driver’s floor mat of course. That needs to be locked into the tabs for safety reasons. But the other three, I double layered.

I find it actually reduces road noise slightly.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Does anyone have photos of the Honda all-weather mats installed? I'd love to get a set for the upcoming winter.

·
Registered
30 Posts
My car came with them. The edges are really floppy and don’t come up high enough for winter slush. I would rec weather tech. Had them in my 2016 and much more protective.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts