11th Gen Civic Forum banner
101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
I’m going to upset someone but years from now we’ll look back at these days of mandates and say the same.
I don't know man, I'm more fuel efficient after being vaccinated

·
Registered
7 Posts
After two tanks of gas I'm only getting 30 mpg. 80% hwy. I drive it easy but on the freeway, I'm usually doing 80 or 90mph. Even at those speeds I should get better than 30mpg

The third tank of gas I spent the day yesterday doing all city driving, but driving it pretty easy. After 30 miles its showing 20mpg

Something is definitely wrong...

EDIT: I only use normal mode
Hey did ur mpg get better over the months? I’ve had mines for about two months (1,200 miles) and averaging about 20mpg rn 40% highway 60% city.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am in the same situation. I average around 10L/100Km or 23 MPG in the city. Trim I have is EX. (With AC on + Eco mode + Idle Stop ON)
Just don’t know what’s wrong with my car. The car is still new, less than 600km so I am hoping to take it on long trip and let you know of economy there.

My friends say I drive gently. For comparison, I get around 5L/100Km (46-47MPG) in Totoya Prius Hybrid in City.
Coming from manual drive from my previous car, this kind of economy disappoints me.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Sport touring hatch getting 42mpg at 70% highway and 30% city driving in econ mode with idle stop on. Very seldom have the AC on as it isn't needed right now. 87 octane. Just over 600 miles now. I drive conservatively because I want to get good gas mileage. After the break in period is over, I'll probably have some fun, but not every single time I sit in the car to drive. Don't see a point in driving so aggressively all the time.

101 - 108 of 108 Posts