11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a 2022 civic sport. Car is amazing with the 2.0. Not liking the infotainment system as of now... in the touring models you can see the app screen but as of now in the sport model I can’t either find how to get to it or it doesn’t have it. All it allows to do is phone, and radio. When you plug in your phone then it will let you go to CarPlay. Not a fan. If someone can confirm or can show how to get to that screen that would be awesome

·
Registered
19 Posts
I’m assuming the touring models have wireless CarPlay and all other trims require you to plug in the phone to use it. I agree it is a hassle plugging in the phone every time for CarPlay but that’s how most cars are unless you get the higher trim models. It’s more of a “luxury” feature I guess. But congrats on the Sport! What color did you get?

·
Registered
627 Posts
Picked up a 2022 civic sport. Car is amazing with the 2.0. Not liking the infotainment system as of now... in the touring models you can see the app screen but as of now in the sport model I can’t either find how to get to it or it doesn’t have it. All it allows to do is phone, and radio. When you plug in your phone then it will let you go to CarPlay. Not a fan. If someone can confirm or can show how to get to that screen that would be awesome
I legit don't know, but WELCOME to the forum!

What color did you get? Can you post some pics?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I’m assuming the touring models have wireless CarPlay and all other trims require you to plug in the phone to use it. I agree it is a hassle plugging in the phone every time for CarPlay but that’s how most cars are unless you get the higher trim models. It’s more of a “luxury” feature I guess. But congrats on the Sport! What color did you get?
Yes, I've read about this distinction between Touring and the lower models, and this is probably what the OP is seeing.

·
Registered
20 Posts
in all honesty, what gives you better bang for your buck: Sport or Touring trim? I am trying to decide which one I want.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Idk thats a hard one (TWSS.) I'd be more inclined to compare the Sport with the EX since they are closer in price. I need to drive the Civic with the 1.5 turbo before I could chime in on what I thought was better. I have only driven Naturally aspirated Civics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts