11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have an idea about possibly taking the multiple usb ports from the touring model and replacing the single usb port on the sport model? Will that work or is that even a possible upgrade?

·
Registered
2022 Honda Civic Touring (Rallye Red)
76 Posts
I don't think that replacing the single USB port in the lower front console on the Sport Model with a dual USB port from a Touring is possible for time being. Modifying a 2022 in the scenario you are describing requires time & money unless you plan to make these modifications yourself. The 2022 Civic hasn't even reached a year old or hasn't even had the chance to roll out in large quantities to observe if sufficient other 2022 Civic owners really are putting in the effort to make this modification.

Is this a DIY thing or you plan to have a professional modify your Civic?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think that replacing the single USB port in the lower front console on the Sport Model with a dual USB port from a Touring is possible for time being. Modifying a 2022 in the scenario you are describing requires time & money unless you plan to make these modifications yourself. The 2022 Civic hasn't even reached a year old or hasn't even had the chance to roll out in large quantities to observe if sufficient other 2022 Civic owners really are putting in the effort to make this modification.

Is this a DIY thing or you plan to have a professional modify your Civic?
would definitely use oem parts for something like that but would probably install my self. i did something similar to my older civic without any issues

1 - 3 of 3 Posts