11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I purchased the caliper covers from MGP Caliper Covers ( https://www.calipercovers.com ) . They sell for $249. They have different color options to choose from and they also give you different option in regards to what you can have engraved and what color the engraving can be. They were not difficult to install, but I did have to go through some trial and error as one of them was bumping my wheel after installing it and taking out for test drive. Once I found out which wheel it was rubbing I had to re-adjust. No issues since placing them on as they are very secure with no rubbing or other issues. I had door handles and antenna wrapped at local shop. Cost for this was around $250. I also purchased black emblems online from Colleghillshonda.com ( $121.34 ). These emblems are gloss black and come from Honda and look much better than plasti-dipping them black.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would like to do something with fake fog light covers or actually find way to install fog lights if possible. I am not that big a car guy when it comes to stuff like this. I was acutally disappointed when I found out that sport model didn't have fog lights. If anybody knows about this please let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I copied email from when I purchased them. Looks like I did order from 2021 civic option. I did not realize at the time that I did this as I had a buddy who sent me the site so I assumed that it was for 2022 model. Regardless, they fit with no issues. I did have rubbing one of my wheels after I installed so I had to take tire off and re-adjust. Besides that no issues. I have had them on for about 4 now and have had no issues at all.

Custom Product
MGP SKU:
20218SCUSDF
design front image:
HO014HOH---Honda_Emblem (Licensed)
design rear image:
HO014HOH---Honda_Emblem (Licensed)
color:
Red Powder Coat (Standard)
configurator make:
Honda
configurator model: