11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
I know this maybe off topic but... I was just told by my dealership today that ALL the 2022 civic where going to offer a MT... has anyone else heard anything about this ?

·
Registered
2019 Honda Civic Coupe EX - Aegean Blue
183 Posts
I know this maybe off topic but... I was just told by my dealership today that ALL the 2022 civic where going to offer a MT... has anyone else heard anything about this ?
Honda themselves have already said that the manual would be only available on Si, Type R, and maybe the Sport trim of the Hatchback... It's definitely not going to be offered across the board on all trims, if that's what they were saying, we already know that for a fact. FYI, take what dealers say with a grain of salt... they rarely know more than we do in the lead up to a new release. We've also already seen a select few order sheets from american dealers that showed all CVT transmissions on the incoming LX, Sport, EX, and Touring models of the sedan.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Has anyone heard a date the new civic would hit the dealership lots ? I can’t get any information from my local dealer.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Has anyone heard a date the new civic would hit the dealership lots ? I can’t get any information from my local dealer.
All I've heard is "this summer."

I have a friend at Honda who told me he could say more in early June. Still, I have to think that with production already started, the cars would be shipped to dealers very soon

·
Registered
183 Posts
Given that some dealers have already gotten their order sheets, I would say early June (like first or second week) is a pretty safe bet, if not the last week of May. Technically the first day of summer is June 20th. But I doubt they'll be that late to arrive.

·
Registered
108 Posts
All I've heard is "this summer."

I have a friend at Honda who told me he could say more in early June. Still, I have to think that with production already started, the cars would be shipped to dealers very soon
Thank you. Hopefully soon. My hope is honda will make the SI in this first run of cars. So much for hope 😳

·
Registered
183 Posts
Thank you. Hopefully soon. My hope is honda will make the SI in this first run of cars. So much for hope 😳
That's a no go. The Si model(s) haven't even been revealed yet. We won't know more about the Si or hatchback models until early fall, and those might not get released until late fall/early winter.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome @Bob.

As mentioned, all Honda said to far is "summer."

I think early August is when the very first 11th Civic sedans will arrive at dealers, based off of previous vehicle launches throughout the US. It also plays into the fact we don't have a configurator yet and there's still lots we still don't know.

Are you only set on getting the Si or would consider another model?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome @Bob.

As mentioned, all Honda said to far is "summer."

I think early August is when the very first 11th Civic sedans will arrive at dealers, based off of previous vehicle launches throughout the US. It also plays into the fact we don't have a configurator yet and there's still lots we still don't know.

Are you only set on getting the Si or would consider another model?
I’m open to others . Maybe the touring 😊

·
Registered
643 Posts
It's expected to go on sale June 16

·
Registered
2 Posts
Honda Performance Development (HPD) will have a line of parts for the 11th-gen Civic and these pictures show some of them.
View attachment 1091 View attachment 1092 View attachment 1093
[/QUO
Honda Performance Development (HPD) will have a line of parts for the 11th-gen Civic and these pictures show some of them.

I’m very excited for this HPD package, but I have one concern. I want a Touring model (for the BOSE system, 9-inch display, etc.) however I’m worried I can’t get the HPD package with the Touring as all the shots so far have only shown it with the Sport model. The Sport’s blacked out rims in these photos are smaller than the Touring’s, so if they were to make a HPD version of the touring, they would have to make a different wheel just for that version. Do you think they’ll bother, or will it be exclusive to the Sport and other models? View attachment 1091 View attachment 1092 View attachment 1093

·
Registered
643 Posts
Since Honda USA's site hasn't been update with info yet I've been on Honda Canada's website and it looks like the Civic Sport is the only one that gets the black wheels for them.

honda.ca/civic_sedan/trims

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Since Honda USA's site hasn't been update with info yet I've been on Honda Canada's website and it looks like the Civic Sport is the only one that gets the black wheels for them.

honda.ca/civic_sedan/trims
I noticed that in pictures as well.

Touring is the complete opposite for both markets.

But unlike the outgoing 10th generation model, both won't have chrome window trim.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts