11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2022 Civic Sedan gets up to 42 mpg (EX model) according to the EPA. Does your actual MPG rating come close to it?

In this real-world highway test of a 1.5-liter CVT, Touring, it turned out to be 41 mpg.

·
Registered
49 Posts
The 2022 Civic Sedan gets up to 42 mpg (EX model) according to the EPA. Does your actual MPG rating come close to it?

In this real-world highway test of a 1.5-liter CVT, Touring, it turned out to be 41 mpg.

Touring is definitely rated lower in terms of mpg. I think I read 38 mpg somewhere. Going to be making a couple exclusively highway trips over the next couple of days and will keep you posted.

·
Registered
547 Posts

My guess is that we're going to see the lower trim models exceed their EPA ratings as well. I've noticed that they can be way too conservative with their findings.

·
Registered
49 Posts
So I took my touring model for a spin today without my husband or other distractions! I drove mostly on the interstate with about 10 percent city driving. There was some stop and go on the interstate for a couple miles (accident) and I live in an area with more hills and valleys than straight aways. I averaged 38.5 mpg for about 70 miles.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Just shy of 200km on the odometer so far with the computer showing 6.9L/100km (so 34 MPG). Mostly rural road driving so far, I haven't actually gotten it out to a highway yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts