11th Gen Civic Forum banner
61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I have the 2022 civic sport model. The wired carplays works fine. However, the wireless bluetooth connection is pretty glitchy. Every 1-2 minutes or so (sometimes less) the connection glitches for about a second or so. I've tried two iphones with the same issue (iphone 12 and Iphone X). Android works fine (Note 9). I already tried factory resetting the touchscreen, relinking the device, restarting phone, and a lot of other things with no luck.

Has anyone observed similar issues?
Yes I’m having the same issue as well are you still having problems

·
Registered
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback
112 Posts
I've definitely noticed a little fussiness with the Bluetooth audio, but my phone will stay plugged in most of the time I'm using it for music anyway.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I have the 2022 civic sport model. The wired carplays works fine. However, the wireless bluetooth connection is pretty glitchy. Every 1-2 minutes or so (sometimes less) the connection glitches for about a second or so. I've tried two iphones with the same issue (iphone 12 and Iphone X). Android works fine (Note 9). I already tried factory resetting the touchscreen, relinking the device, restarting phone, and a lot of other things with no luck.

Yes!! I just got my 22 Civic Sport yesterday, and I was so irritated driving it home. It kept skipping for a second in every song I played!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

Hi I also just bought a 2022 civic sport and it’s also having the same issues. Did you ever get yours fixed?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’ve had my 2022 civi ex for two weeks and I’m having the same skipping issues with Bluetooth. Going to contact my dealership after the weekend to see if there is anything three can do

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same issue here I picked up my car 2 days ago and it’s starting to get annoying. Have you gotten your issue fixed?
Bought a brand new Honda Civic 2022 last week and had this same issue (would skip every 30 seconds or so over Bluetooth) with an iPhone XS. This happened consistently over the first few days. I updated to iOS 15.5 yesterday (from 15.4) and have had a full day of no skipping at all. Not sure if this is a full fix, but it has worked so far. We shall see!

Update: the issue started up again. Not quite as bad as before but still an issue.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Glad I’m not the only one. I’ve been having the same issues on my 2022 Sport Touring. I did a factory reset and it solved the problem for about a month but it’s now back. It will reconnect to Bluetooth after deleting drive and reconnecting but after a minute it disconnects and doesn’t find a device. Frustrating as wireless CarPlay is so convenient. Guess I’ll be going back to using a cable.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Has anyone had an update to this problem? I was extremely disappointed to see this issue still prevalent as I’ve just picked up a 2022 Civic Hatchback EX-L yesterday… so the issue still exists straight from production.

I’ve gone through similar troubleshooting steps as the previous replies. Turning Wi-Fi off on my IPhone 13 pro reduces the frequency of the issue but doesn’t completely fix it

·
Registered
3 Posts
update:
To resolve the CarPlay connectivity issue (for USB CarPlay trims), it seems turning off Bluetooth prior to plugging in makes it more consistently work first try.

As for the wireless Bluetooth audio skipping issue.. Auto Honda (corporate) has stated its not frequent enough for them to believe it’s a problem. They’re recommended resolution was taking it back to the dealer, whom is evaluating the unit but the intermittency isn’t helping whatsoever.

The previous comments to put more complaints to Honda is a must to shine more light on this issue.

BT issue:

Honda Owners Customer service: send an email documenting the issue you’ve seen.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts