11th Gen Civic Forum banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just picked my sport up last Thursday and instantly noticed this same issue, came here first to see if it was only me and well obviously it’s not. Is there a way to A. Contact Honda America directly (not dealer) about this so they know it’s an issue with a lot of cars and B is there a way to search for updates or does the car only do it on its own at specific intervals?

·
Registered
8 Posts
so this definitely works, and while not the best option at least it keeps my music from cutting out since on short rides I rarely plug the wire into my phone
Hi,

I think I found a workaround to avoid the bluetooth from glitching. If you disable the wi-fi on the iPhone, it seems like the glitching goes away (or at least gets greatly reduced). You have to completely turn-off the wi-fi (settings/wi-fi -> off). Let me know or like this if this worked for you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m not sure I will have to take a look at it tomorrow I haven’t paid much attention to it. I know if I hit the button on the steering wheel and say the name of the contact person it seems to work OK . Have you checked to see if there are any updates for it?
Mine is having the same issue.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Having the same issue with my Sport. Bluetooth skips every minute or two.

I also notice intermittent issues with connecting to CarPlay. I’ll plug in my phone (iPhone 12 mini) and it will charge, but never connect to CarPlay. I’ll have to unplug and plug it in a couple times for it to connect. I’ve used the OEM cable, as well as an Anker cable and an AmazonBasics cable with the same result.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts