11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I recently just got a '22 civic in Aegean Blue after my 2016 civic got totaled. This is my first brand new car and really want to take good care of it. I was hoping to get some advice for keeping the interior looking good as it seems the cloth fabric is very easy to get dirty (changes color just from skin contact). In particular looking into fabric protector sprays and would love some recommendations. Any and all help is appreciated!

·
Registered
27 Posts
We're actually looking for custom seat covers. I'd prefer not to install something that "fits most cars"
-- but i also want to include the rear seats and I haven't found any for the 22 civic that cover both front and back.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We're actually looking for custom seat covers. I'd prefer not to install something that "fits most cars"
-- but i also want to include the rear seats and I haven't found any for the 22 civic that cover both front and back.
I was personally hoping to avoid seat covers cause I really like the stock interior seats of the civic and how everything looks already, but just want to prevent everything from looking gross as well. Good luck on your search though!

·
Super Moderator
142 Posts
Just find some good leather cleaner and conditioner. Keep up on cleaning and conditioning them and no seat covers should be required.

My daughter is not old enough to ride with out a booster seat so her feet will hit the back seat so I will just use a towel while she is in my car to protect it.

You will find everyone has an opinion on what’s the best product. For me I like the weather tech leather cleaner and conditioner. Cleans really well and dries completely.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts