11th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw from some journalists posting that the embargo for the first 2022 Honda Civic Reviews lifts on June 16th. I believe that's the same official date as the on-sale date.

Just a few weeks away! I'm eager to see what everyone says.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I saw from some journalists posting that the embargo for the first 2022 Honda Civic Reviews lifts on June 16th. I believe that's the same official date as the on-sale date.

I noted that too. It is common that reviewers that have early access to products can't release full reviews until the announcement date (part of the agreement they sign to get access to the product). This pretty much confirms that either the announcement date and/or availability date is June 16

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I noted that too. It is common that reviewers that have early access to products can't release full reviews until the announcement date (part of the agreement they sign to get access to the product). This pretty much confirms that either the announcement date and/or availability date is June 16
Honda just seems like the kind of company that would coordinate it all on the same day.

It's a perfect scenario really: The day people are reading and excited to buy, they can go out and actually buy the car.

·
Registered
38 Posts

correct in a video they say they will have a full review until June 16 has logic

·
Registered
462 Posts
With some of the videos that have come out with TheStraightPipes and TFL and guess that June 16th embargo isn't firm?

·
Registered
14 Posts

Sort of like Apple

1 - 10 of 10 Posts