11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what the "drive modes" are for the car?

I noticed in this center console picture you can toggle through different drive modes. Is that like "sport" or "eco". Anyone have more details?

·
Registered
718 Posts
Does anyone know what the "drive modes" are for the car?

I noticed in this center console picture you can toggle through different drive modes. Is that like "sport" or "eco". Anyone have more details?

View attachment 930
There's 3 different drive modes you can choose from. Eco, Normal, and Sport mode.

the sport mode changes the drive ratios and mapping for a bit more performance. While Eco mode reduces throttle, transmission sensitivity, and air conditioning output in order to make it as fuel efficient as possible.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
There's 3 different drive modes you can choose from. Eco, Normal, and Sport mode.

the sport mode changes the drive ratios and mapping for a bit more performance. While Eco mode reduces throttle, transmission sensitivity, and air conditioning output in order to make it as fuel efficient as possible.
I wonder if the Manual Transmission Si will have drive modes, maybe suspension wise?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.