11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across this list of colors and trims for the Civic online and I don't know if it's legit or not. What do you guys think?

What has me a bit skeptical is that none of these trims include Solar Flare Pearl that the concept car was revealed in.

Honda Civic EX (1.5T)
  • Aegean Blue with Black interior
  • Lunar Silver with Black interior
  • Meteorite Gray with Black or Gray interior
  • Morning Mist with Black interior
  • Platinum White with Black or Gray interior
  • Rallye Red with Black interior

Honda Civic Touring (1.5T)
  • Crystal Black with Black interior
  • Morning Mist with Black or Gray interior
  • Platinum White with Black or Gray interior
  • Sonic Gray with Black interior

Honda Civic LX (2.0) L4
  • Chrystal Black with Black interior
  • Platinum White Pearl with Black or Gray interior

Honda Civic Sport (2.0) L5
  • Crystal Black with Black interior
  • Meteorite Gray with Black interior
  • Platinum White with Black interior
  • Sonic Gray with Black interior

·
Registered
27 Posts
Good find Palmer8. I agree that a lack of Solar Flare Pearl is problematic plus (mis)spelling of "Chrystal Black."

Let's GIVE CREDIT where credit is due (if this is, in fact true).

Below is an HR-V INTERIOR PREVIEW from today…I much prefer the screen incorporated into the dash and this has similar A/C vents to the Civic preview.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good find Palmer8. I agree that a lack of Solar Flare Pearl is problematic plus (mis)spelling of "Chrystal Black."

Let's GIVE CREDIT where credit is due (if this is, in fact true).

Below is an HR-V INTERIOR PREVIEW from today…I much prefer the screen incorporated into the dash and this has similar A/C vents to the Civic preview.

View attachment 671

That's not the 2022 HRV interior. You are just reading complete fabrication from blog spam. Jesus, that infotainment alone is a dead giveaway as its being discontinued. The new infotainment system is based on the Accord's and will be standard on all Honda models going forwards with the redesign.The Civic is also getting the massively improved infotainment from the Accord.

This is the 2022 HRV Interior as showcased both in Japan and the UK. The gauge cluster you see is also identical to what the Civic has as they are standardizing it as well. Stare closely between this and the Civic concept and you'll see it's the same ;)
There is a chance the 2022 Accord will shift to this new cluster, originally the 2022 HRV was previewed with the 2021 Accord cluster but now they switched to the next gen cluster in this photo.

·
Registered
27 Posts
That's not the 2022 HRV interior. You are just reading complete fabrication from blog spam. Jesus, that infotainment alone is a dead giveaway as its being discontinued. The new infotainment system is based on the Accord's and will be standard on all Honda models going forwards with the redesign.The Civic is also getting the massively improved infotainment from the Accord.

This is the 2022 HRV Interior as showcased both in Japan and the UK. The gauge cluster you see is also identical to what the Civic has as they are standardizing it as well. Stare closely between this and the Civic concept and you'll see it's the same ;)
There is a chance the 2022 Accord will shift to this new cluster, originally the 2022 HRV was previewed with the 2021 Accord cluster but now they switched to the next gen cluster in this photo.
I stand corrected.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts