11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's on the sport and lx trim. Need sport touring or ex-l to get the 1.5l turbo. I'm sure the 2022 si will have 1.5l intercooled turbo. I have a 2022 si on pre order.

I dead wonder what the integra trims will be. Maybe a 1.8l turbo with lsd on the gsr. That would be a fast car.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Civic Coupe EX - Aegean Blue
188 Posts
Honda doesn't currently have a 1.8T engine in the roster that I know of, and at this point they're definitely not going to develop brand new ICE engines. More likely they'll continue forward refining the engines they have now and adding hybridization.

I assume the trims of the integra will most likely mirror those of the TLX and other Acura models. Base/Tech/A-Spec/Advance and will probably either use a copy paste of the Si powertrain (possibly with a small up tune for more power) with the 1.5T mated to either the 8-Speed DCT or 6-Speed Manual. It could potentially see a detuned 2.0T as well (maybe around 230-240hp) and the 10-Speed auto. SH-AWD added a bit later, possibly along with a hybrid setup to power the rear wheels.

I also figure the eventual Type S will use the 2.0T but will have electric motors strapped to the rear wheels for eSH-AWD.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts