11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Do we have a Fitment/Wheels & Tires thread?

Figured I'd throw these up so you can see what they look like. Specs of the first wheel are the stock Sport wheels. Tires are 245/35

Wheels are Aodhan AFF7. Follow the IG for more content @roymerperez_yt

View attachment 2386
View attachment 2387
View attachment 2388
View attachment 2389
View attachment 2390
View attachment 2391
Great photos @roymerperez_yt! Thanks for sharing! Does the car ride any different with the new wheels/tires?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Thank you @roymerperez_yt!

Are you planning to lower it when aftermarket springs, coilovers and other suspension modifications become available?
I think a 1.2-1.5 inch drop would go well with your wheel setup for a practical daily setup.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great photos @roymerperez_yt! Thanks for sharing! Does the car ride any different with the new wheels/tires?
Yup, but I think the biggest difference comes down to the tires. Going from a 40 section to a 35 is big. But I put them on yesterday and only drove home and back to work today (6 miles). Ill take it to the NC mountain this weekend to get a better feel for it.

Thank you @roymerperez_yt!

Are you planning to lower it when aftermarket springs, coilovers and other suspension modifications become available?
I think a 1.2-1.5 inch drop would go well with your wheel setup for a practical daily setup.
Im dying to but no one makes them yet. I reached out to Eibach on IG and they said they're working on getting a lower car to test on. Without giving too much away, it sadly may not happen on this car.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Yup, but I think the biggest difference comes down to the tires. Going from a 40 section to a 35 is big. But I put them on yesterday and only drove home and back to work today (6 miles). Ill take it to the NC mountain this weekend to get a better feel for it.

Im dying to but no one makes them yet. I reached out to Eibach on IG and they said they're working on getting a lower car to test on. Without giving too much away, it sadly may not happen on this car.
I got the same response from them as well recently.

"Hi we do not have an ETA yet as we haven't started any testing process for the 2022+ Civic."

How do you like ride quality now with those new wheels and tires.
Has it changed?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Do we have a Fitment/Wheels & Tires thread?

Figured I'd throw these up so you can see what they look like. Specs of the first wheel are the stock Sport wheels. Tires are 245/35

Wheels are Aodhan AFF7. Follow the IG for more content @roymerperez_yt

View attachment 2386
View attachment 2387
View attachment 2388
View attachment 2389
View attachment 2390
View attachment 2391
Fitment here is on point. That's a +40 offset right?
How about suspension? I want to say stock but it seems too good!
Its a 42mm offset, stock suspension my dude.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts