11th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
With the 10th gen Civic I liked the hatchback over the sedan but based on these photos I think I prefer the sedan over the hatchback. But I'll try and reserve judgement until the actual thing shows up.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The tail lights on the sedan remind me of the 8th gen Civic. I much prefer this 8th-gen style over the tail lights on the current 10th gen.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Did that one come with a stick-shift still?

There was one that you could get a stick shift and a V6 for a while. It was honestly a better option than a V6 Mustang at the time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I hate the last gen and this is basically the same with a few changes. I think I have bought my last Honda. I don't want to drive something that a high schooler wants.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I hate the last gen and this is basically the same with a few changes. I think I have bought my last Honda. I don't want to drive something that a high schooler wants.
Its too bad that they started off with this for the Type R....

But gave us this instead...

All it needed was a slightly rounder and wider side profile, and tail lights inspired by the concept.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Funny that you say that. I actually think this is a rare case where the production model looks even cooler!

I'll admit it's extreme... but that's what the Type R is.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I agree with @St00k the production Type R looks way better than the concept. I don't like how the lights are part of the spoiler in the concept. Also I prefer dual exhaust in the middle rather than quad exhaust.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts