11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 RAM 1500 BigHorn - soon to be a ‘22 Civic Sport - Color choice pending 😬
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I thought it’d be useful to post here if you’re having a tough time acquiring your Civic due to the ongoing shortages.

My wife just sealed the deal on a ‘22 Platinum White Sport last Saturday and her car won’t be coming in until August 14th at best. I personally will be getting a ‘22 Sport (idk what color yet 😬) sometime in late September-October and I’m sure I’ll also have to wait as well, which isn’t an issue but it is very noticeable how empty the car lots are here in beautiful Houston, Texas.

How was the process for your or your family in regards to acquiring the Civic that you were after? Comment below with how your experience/wait time was and what state/city you reside in (if you’d like).

·
Registered
85 Posts
I jumped on mine as soon as the first cars started arriving at dealers (in the Greater Toronto Area, Canada). Up here it seems like inventory isn't an issue, I just checked a few dealers around me and the larger ones have inventory of 80 or 90+ cars on site, shouldn't be much waiting if you want one.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Tough to find here.. I'm in Indiana, not too far from the honda plant. From my understanding though they build the hatchbacks there, not the saddens. I'm still waiting on mine, ordered Aug 1st.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I did not really look at availability after I bought the '22, but I took my other car for for service yesterday and the parking lot was empty, they did not have even a showroom Civic.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have four dealers in my area. One dealer has 5, another 3, another 1 and the last had 0. Hopefully whenever the Hatchback arrives they'll be around the same if not more. I'll be waiting awihle for a red sport touring methinks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I live in North Jersey, and most of the dealers do not have or some a few in their spot. I have to ordered my because they do not have in the color that I want. Hopefully I can get before the end of this year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts