11th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anybody else kind of embarrassed honking the horn on this thing? Like it’s a mere squeak of a horn. Honked it on the freeway recently & didn’t hear a peep. For the amount of car we get it needs more of a deeper LOUDER horn.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Is anybody else kind of embarrassed honking the horn on this thing? Like it’s a mere squeak of a horn. Honked it on the freeway recently & didn’t hear a peep. For the amount of car we get it needs more of a deeper LOUDER horn.
Ha! I just used it yesterday in the grocery store parking lot. I had backed about 90 percent out of my spot and the person behind me started pulling out of their spot. Didn't phase them at all and the lady next to me loading her groceries in the car just gave me a goofy look.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would love to get a “freeway blaster“ horn for this 2022 Civic. I can see the OEM horn behind the front grill but I don’t see an easy way to get it out of there to replace it. If anyone knows how to do this on a hatchback grill, please let us know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had the same thing on my 2017 Chevy Spark and swapped it out for this one that will make deer jump straight up in the air on the side of the road or pedestrians drop their drinks. I am going to do the same thing with my 22 Sport.

Marco Tornado Car & Motorcycle Air Horn | Super Loud Electric Horn Compatible with All 12V Vehicles | High Decibel Compact Design
by ShopFrugally
Learn more: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FMN90KU/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_162V137M8S2X6G35VJNG?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

·
Registered
164 Posts
Embarrassed? Nope. Why would I be?
That has been the Honda horn for 30 plus years.
I would be way more embarrassed driving around a Ford or Chevy or those Chrysler objects

1 - 6 of 6 Posts